To activate my showmax using www.showmax/link code link

NBAの掲示板 フォーラム NBAの掲示板 To activate my showmax using www.showmax/link code link

• このトピックは空です。
0件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • 返信
      showmaxlink

To link your http://www.showmax/link code account using a link code, follow these steps:

1. Obtain Your Link Code

1. Visit the Showmax Website or App: Open your web browser and go to Showmax com or open the Showmax app on your device.

2. Sign In: Log in to your Showmax account with your email address and password.

3. Access Device Management:
      – On the website, go to your account settings or device management section.
      – In the app, find the settings menu and look for options related to linking or managing devices.

4. Generate Link Code: Follow the instructions to generate a link code. This code is usually displayed on your screen.

2. Use the Link Code on Your Device**

1. Access Your Device: On the device you want to link (e.g., a smart TV, streaming device, or another browser), open the Showmax app or visit the Showmax website.

2. Navigate to Link Code Entry:
      – On the Showmax app, go to the settings or device management section where you can enter a link code.
      – On the website, look for an option to enter a link code.

3. Enter the Code: Input the link code you obtained earlier into the designated field.

4. Confirm Linking: Follow any additional prompts to confirm the linking process. This might involve verifying the connection or completing setup.

3. Start Streaming

1. Check Connection: Ensure that the device is properly linked by checking your account settings.

2. Select Content: Browse and start watching your favorite shows and movies on the newly linked device.

4. Troubleshooting

– Recheck Code: Make sure the link code is entered correctly.
      – Refresh Devices: Try restarting the app or device if you encounter issues.

For more help, visit the Showmax Help Center for troubleshooting and additional support.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: To activate my showmax using www.showmax/link code link
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました